Nema 6-20R receptacles, 240V/20 amp
I'm buying the stuff needed to wire my shop, and I intend to have plenty of 240V receptacles. The box store prices were quite a bit higher than i remember paying the last time, so I bought a case off e bay for 60¢/each. Way more than I need (
Yes
Yes ) and I intend to pass the extras to the Restore. But in the meantime if anyone needs any they can have them for what I paid plus postage. I can get quite a few into a small flat rate box (maybe 15?) and if you need just a few I'll try a padded envelope and first class. Anyway, these are Leviton brand, made in USA, and Ivory in color. They are not individually packaged (these are the bulk packs of 10 you see at the box stores) but I'll breakout whatever you need. They are $4-$5 each at Lowes and Menards.

[Image: receptacles2_zpskx7jv4r9.jpg]
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(10-21-2016, 07:28 AM)inbonrollforming Wrote: hi everyone i am new here. We provide some information for Stud roll forming machine.

Complex profiles can easily be formed through the single pass linear roll form process whereas press braking has limited capability to accommodate complex bends. A press brake part can only be bent so many times. While press braking has slight advantages with respect to end flare and pre-pierced hole locational tolerance, it cannot maintain the same level of profile tolerance that a roll form process will achieve.

I think you replied to the wrong thread.