Hello fellow woodworker
Has been a long time since I have been able to log onto this great forum.  Life has been crazy to say the least.  Kids have a way of doing that to you.  Anyway, it is great to get back into wood working.  One thing is consistent in my life, when I am working with wood, nothing on the outside matters.  Sometimes does times have been at 2:00am, when know one will bother me, but it is good quality time.  

Harry
Welcome back.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Nothing better than finding a way to balance family life, job, and squeezing in a few hours to recharge...
Just had it happen today...  when I'm home with the Flu,  all the pain goes away for a while if I turn a pen on the lathe or some other little project.   We're in good company.
Chris
(10-21-2016, 09:01 AM)thebenchdogs Wrote: Has been a long time since I have been able to log onto this great forum.  Life has been crazy to say the least.  Kids have a way of doing that to you.  Anyway, it is great to get back into wood working.  One thing is consistent in my life, when I am working with wood, nothing on the outside matters.  Sometimes does times have been at 2:00am, when know one will bother me, but it is good quality time.  

Harry

I sound proofed a portion of my basement for just that reason...I can be down there in the middle of the night and not bother anyone.  Welcome to the club.
Glad to have you back!