Not Getting Emails
A quick question.  Hopefully someone can point out what I'm doing wrong.

I don't get email notification of new PMs or for subscribed threads.  I have gone into the user CP, under "Edit Options" and confirmed that both the "Receive private messages from other users" and the "Notify me by email when I receive a new Private message" buttons are checked.

I have also gone to the User Control Panel "Your Account Summary" page and confirmed that my email appears correctly.  I've even updated my email address just to be doubly sure.  

As I write this post, I'm also clicking on the option to "Subscribe and receive email notification of new replies" at the bottom of the page.  I don't get emails for these either. 

Anyone know what I'm going wrong?
The most likely explanation is that they're being filtered out as spam, so either the e-mails are in your spam folder or they never reach you at all. We've found that some major e-mail providers filter out our automated e-mail as spam (multiple messages with identical wording tend to get flagged by their software), and we haven't found a way to deal with that on our end. Some e-mail programs allow you to "whitelist" certain e-mail addresses or domain names. It's worth a shot.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Steve,

Fantastic!!! I don't know why I didn't think of checking my junk email folder. So simple, yet the idea eluded me. You're right, the emails are there. I've marked them as not junk so hopefully future emails wont get filtered out.

Thanks,

Jonathan