Hartville Tool Sale & Expo
Are there any Woodnet members planning to go to Hartville's Tool Sale & Expo in November?
Didn't know they were having one (and don't have room for anything big
No )

Like that new store though.   Used to go down there to the Big Lots and Marc's, too.

The guy who owns Big Lots has buggered that store chain though. 
Upset
Upset
Upset
Understood.

Just thought I'd ask since I'm making the trip from Minnesota and will be presenting there both days. Thought if there were any Woodnetter's in the area, it might be nice to say hello.
Dave, I didn't know they were having one either but I've been looking for an excuse to get over there and see the place. I guess you'll be doing Sketchup stuff (?) if I see you I'll say Hi.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Hi Fred. It would be great to meet you in person.

I guess they don't advertise these things too far in advance.

You're right about what I'm doing. I don't know where I'll be in the building or how much time I'll get for wandering around. I've got two sessions each day with some Q&A time afterward.
I will be there.
Dave that is really cool, and shows they have a commitment to education as well as making a buck or three. Unless I am missing something they don't have much they can make money on off of your exhibit, unless they also sell computers
Big Grin Been in Ohio my entire life, but I guess I'm just a SW Ohio guy, never been near their location.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Thanks Steve.
hhhhmmm. my brother moved to stow,oh. last month, about 20 miles from Hartville.
hhhhmmmmm..... could be a roadtrip.
Come by the MicroJig booth and say hello! I will be doing demos for them all weekend!

Ralph
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.