UCP fields not working in mobile view

In mobile view I click on "to change your email address click here" and that link seems to be broken. Also, I tried to enter birthday after it prompted me to verify I'm of age but I need to "choose a valid birthday privacy option" - that drop down is blank.

I switched to Full Site mode (on my iPhone with safari) and half the screen is cut off - some kind of formatting glitch I guess.

I can use the laptop which hopefully would work but all I wanted to do was get email notifications when I get a PM, which is proving very difficult!
  Re: UCP fields not working in mobile view by cvillewood (In mobile view I cli...)
Sorry, for now you should use the laptop to change these settings. Eventually, I intend to make full site mode adapt fluidly to changes in screen size, thus in effect becoming mobile mode at smaller screen sizes and then get rid of the separate mobile mode. That won't be happening for a while yet though.
  Re: UCP fields not working in mobile view by cvillewood (In mobile view I cli...)
Gotcha, thanks