Two Lawyers Dovetail Saw
I have a Two Lawyers dovetail saw with plumb handle for sale.  For those unfamiliar, Two Lawyers are Klaus and Peder, members of this forum living in Germany.  They produce an amazing saw.  I have taken several test cuts with this saw, but there is little if any evidence of these cuts.  The marks on the blade are wax. The blad is unstained and unscratched. I am at a time when I have to reduce the heard, I therefore offer this beauty which will last a lifetime.  One caution though, They custom cut the handle for the purchaser. I have a large mitt, taking XL in glove size.
[Image: IMG_5927.jpg][Image: IMG_5926.jpg][Image: ac25497d-f6ec-47c4-b5d2-2d4b749f21f4.jpg]

I believe I paid close to $200 plus shipping from Germany.  I will take $175 plus shipping.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
Someone needs to jump on this one!
Sold pending payment
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill