Deck / sunroom decking question.
the way im reading it is there are double joists under the walls of the sunroom. if im correct, I could see it being real fun trying to remove the old decking from under the walls as the decking is probably screwed down to those joists which it could be real fun getting the pieces of deck and the screws out with the wlls in place.
iim wondering if it would be possible to add some temp support for the roof and walls, go underneath and pull those joists to get the old decking and screws out, put the new decking down, then put the joists back in. looking at the photos, im thinking theres a header across the top of those walls transferring the load to the corners at the edge of the deck, where if those corners are sitting on the bond, that could help. the doors are rather close to the house so there may not be much load on the framing there.

buuuuut, then the wall on the left in the picture- that looks like its right on the bond there.
but there should be a way to add some temp support there,too.
Remember you have to reattach the walls to the joists if you cut all nails/screws off .    Depending on how bad the decking is, could you cover it with the thin composite decking that is made to recover existing surfaces ?  May be just replacing severely damaged boards.    Roly
I looks to me like the roof is supported by the 4" x 4" posts in the corners and in the middle.  Are those posts anchored to the ground?  If so, I would say you can remove the walls (screens) and do what you want with the deck.   

If the roof is attached to anchored posts and to to the roof of the house then the structure is completely independent of the walls and the deck.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
If the decking is in good shape inside the screen house couldn't you just cut out the outside decking, install another floor joist, add a little ladder framing for a new perpendicular demarcation point and then replace the rest of the decking as wanted?
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.
(11-01-2016, 09:54 PM)Woodenfish Wrote: .....perpendicular demarcation point and then replace the rest of the decking as wanted?

first time ive ever heard dermacation point used as a framing term.
(11-02-2016, 01:24 PM)tomsteve Wrote: first time ive ever heard dermacation point used as a framing term.

Right term; wrong audience.
Smile
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.