First, I couldn't log in, now I can't see my replies

In that thread. Or any other.
What gives this time?

I have not changed my settings at all.
I am running WIN XP & Firefox.
I have cleared my cache & cookies & log in too.

If it isn't one thing, it's three.
  Re: First, I couldn't log in, now I can't see my replies by Herb G (In that thread. Or a...)
Are you still having troubles with this? Are you seeing other replies but just not your own, or are you seeing no replies at all?
  Re: First, I couldn't log in, now I can't see my replies by Herb G (In that thread. Or a...)
I can see threads I start like this one, but when I reply to a thread, I see only the other ones. Not my reply.
  Re: RE: First, I couldn't log in, now I can't see my replies by Herb G (I can see threads I ...)
Is anyone else having this problem? If so, let me know so I can try to find some common denominator between your accounts. Also, can you PM me a screenshot showing what you see on one of the threads where you cannot see your replies? Any other information you could provide could also be useful. If you log out, can you see your own replies in these threads as a guest? Can you see your replies in some other browser or on some other device? If you create a new account, can you reply to a thread and see the reply?
  Re: RE: First, I couldn't log in, now I can't see my replies by sysadmin (Is anyone else havin...)
Testingggggggggg

I see mine
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Now I can see them. Musta been a fluke.