Locating underground wires
(11-02-2016, 10:20 AM)JGrout Wrote: I can find underground stuff with two brass rods. 

That should get the witching disbelievers out in force. 

But it works for me

Poke one in the ground until you feel a buzz or your hair stands on end.?  
Laugh
Does your Electric Utility offer that service. Here they do it for free.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. RMB
The SO asked me today, "what are you going to do to day"? I said "nothing".  She said, "that's what you did yesterday"! Me, "Yes love, but I was not finished yet"!!!!!!!!
Smirk

(11-11-2016, 12:01 PM)daddo Wrote:  Poke one in the ground until you feel a buzz or your hair stands on end.?  
Laugh

well that could work
Big Grin

not what I had in mind though
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

(11-11-2016, 12:09 PM)MikeBob Wrote: Does your Electric Utility offer that service. Here they do it for free.

I think you may be referring to the feed from the pole (?), I'm looking for wires the PO installed running through the yard. The power company won't locate them for em.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(11-11-2016, 12:01 PM)daddo Wrote:  Poke one in the ground until you feel a buzz or your hair stands on end.?  
Laugh

Got ahead and laugh.

If you don't think it works, you've never tried it.