I do not know what is
Well yesterday I went to the VA for some acupuncture which I have now done four times.  The one yesterday she called the 4 gateways for mental clarity.  I felt a little better after I left but today I feel it is one of the best head days in 8 years.

I am going to do just this a few more times over the next 6 months along with all the other areas before.  I do not know what you guys thing about this but it does seem to work. 
And I am skeptical about it and not wanting it to me a mental case thinking I am OK.  So the jury is out on it still until I get it done more.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Like all medical treatments, it works wonders for some, and doesn't do much for others. If you have a good practitioner, stick with them. Feeling comfortable with the person is huge as well. I have done it for some back issues, but can do pretty much the same thing with my Tai Chi. It is a learning process. 

robo hippy
Heart 
Hi Arlin I have had these things happen too. I have found that it happens with the issues at hand.you sir have been through a lot.and you do a lot. yes it seems that we all have the issues of "Gloom"the Lighting Issue Sun light Seems to be My friend.now my biggest issue of bringing me out of gloom has been my grand daughter she is a joy. love how she smiles at me. crawls into my lap and makes the pain go away. I do thik that the pain meds cause  so issues in the "Gloom" Yes Woodworking  has helped me and yes it is the hand tool that I find that does the most good.
My pains increase from time to time. the LOML has just had her other hip replaced and i am impressed with her management of the pain. She backed away from the pain meds after 2 days and cheered up that she is walking with only a cane her motivation is our grand daughter as she puts it she wants to be able to chase her around the house.
so you see they the young one  seems to be the factor for they have cheer on there face and love in there heart[Image: heart.png]
south vietnam war collage
Reed

The Tai Chi I also heard about from a friend a few days ago.  He said he has his on a DVD so just where would I get a DVD of one?  Also your PMs are turned off.  I will try anything that is natural and not drug related since I have enough of those.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Jim

You need to come around more.  The guys here have been so understanding when I first got here and I was VERY vulnerable then of what people said and thought and how hard it was for me to understand everything and a lot of them had to explain things until I understood what they were saying many, many times. They have helped me so much

In March 2nd of this coming year it will have been 9 years since I gotten hurt.

Arlin, I have no idea why my PM is turned off. I will see if I can fix that. As far as Tai Chi videos, there are a lot on You Tube. Best bet though would be to see if you can find some one local. Most instructors can custom fit exercises to the individual. In my class, a couple of students do things sitting down. I will see if I can find a thing or two to send your way. 

robo hippy