Vancouver Woodworking
I'll be on an extended business trip to the Vancouver area in the nearish future. What kinds of woodworking related things can I find to either visit, or actually do while I'm there?
Jason

Washington or Canada?
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

Sorry, Canada. While I'll be in Vancouver, BC for business, I'll have free time where I can travel around a bit locally - meaning within a few hours drive, both sides of the border. I know there's a Rockler in Seattle, but I've been to Rockler more than a few times (used to work for them) so I know what to expect there, but almost anything else will do.
Jason

Lee Valley ! They are on Marine drive in south Vancouver near Burnaby. Fondle planes.

The trip on the Sea to Sky highway to Squamish, Museum Of Anthology at UBC has Indian carvings and the ferry trip through the Gulf islands to Victoria. Take the bus it's cheaper.
A man of foolish pursuits
You might have trouble bringing lumber back into the USA from Canada; I've had material confiscated at the border, no reasons given