Drawer bottom question
I would only leave 3/16" below the grooved cut. Every bit of drawer space is usable and important and I don't see a need for anything more. It looks like your line is about 1/2" up from the bottom, to the start of the cut.

I suppose my opinion comes in to late, I imagine you have already cut it.
(11-17-2016, 04:23 AM)MidwestMan Wrote: you could still use the 1/4" slot cutter on the router table, after the first pass, just raise the bit or lower it, and cut a 2nd pass making it as thick as  you need. I always have some scrap around to get it just right. I make the 1st cut on 2 pieces of scrap.... then on the project. Then raise the bit or lower it if you so choose, then try it out on the scrap. Check the fit with the actual bottom. Then proceed.

The slot cutter thickness is 1/4" and the plywood is 3/16", not the other way around.

(11-17-2016, 04:27 AM)MidwestMan Wrote: I would only leave 3/16" below the grooved cut. Every bit of drawer space is usable and important and I don't see a need for anything more. It looks like your line is about 1/2" up from the bottom, to the start of the cut.

I suppose my opinion comes in to late, I imagine you have already cut it.

Nope, not too late - I haven't cut the dado yet.
I should log in more often. Yes, I read it backwards...  in the case mentioned... I use a 1/8" router bit... a couple of passes.