Hand Tools for Sale
HI Folks,

Need to clear a few things out of the shop.

First up are 4 Stanley 750 chisels.  All are marked Stanley, 2 are marked 750, 2 are not.  There is a bit of pitting on the top of the 1 1/4".  The back is mostly staining, it will lap out when you flatten.  All will need sharpening and backs flattened.  Sizes are 1 1/4", 3/4" 5/8" and 1/2".  Handles are all original.  I would like $125 shipped priority mail in the US. 

[Image: IMG_3100.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3102.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3101.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3103.jpg]

Next up is a not often seen Millers Falls #2 spokeshave.  Unfortunately this one has issues and is a restoration at best or more likely a parts donor.  One of the blade clamp screw holes is stripped and the blade is used up.  The handles, throat closer and closer screws are in good shape.  If you need parts, this is your opportunity.  I would like $25 shipped priority mail in the US.

[Image: IMG_3104.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3105.jpg]

Next up are 4 spiral screwdrivers.  Three Stanleys (130A, 30A & 135A) and a Goodell Pratt.  I would like $15 plus shipping for the the bunch.  A medium flat rate box at $13 is probably cheapest, but if straight priority is cheaper, Ill refund the difference.

[Image: IMG_3107.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3109.jpg]

Last up is a partial set of Irwin auger bits on a metal storage card.  Spurs are all good, one clip is broken.  Someone had written "replace here" in marker, i removed it with a bit of acetone, but you can still see the lettering where it lightened the background.  The two missing bits should be easy to find.  I would like $40 shipped priority in the US.

[Image: IMG_3110.jpg]

First PM, yadda yadda.  Thanks for looking.

I'm getting ready to list a NOS James swan chisel and a Dan's black Arkansas stone in the Christmas Auction if interested.

Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
Spiral drivers and the spokeshave are spoken for pending payment.

Thanks

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
Jon

I am thinking about the spoke shave since we need one.  I do have a question for you before I get it tho.

Where can I get another blade?  I think I can retap the threads but it is the blade and how much it might cost.

Thanks
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Sorry Arlin. The spokeshave is sold.

Bump for lower prices. The 750 chisels are now $115 shipped in the us. Auger bits are now $35 shipped in a medium flat rate box in the us.

Thanks
Jonathan