Lee Valley annual "seconds" sale
Does anyone have an idea when Lee Valley usually has their annual online sale of over-stock tools, "seconds," gift certificates, etc.?

It's usually on cyber Monday. I haven't received an official email announcement yet but saw this.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/home/cyms.aspx?c=
Thanks for the heads up.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Thanks.........except now I have alerted the rest of the world and will have to fight, shove, and push elbows into ribs on Monday's internet rush.

But that's the fun of it, right ? At least I don't have to go out into the cold, black wee small hours at the malls on Black Friday morning. Just sit in my jammies with a cup of hot chocolate and punch the keyboard.

Santa's coming, Santa's coming ................... but was I a GOOD little boy????????????????????????? He doesn't like all those #%$##%@* words of frustration when things go wrong at the work bench. Hoping for miracles and a forgiving heart.

If you didn't do it I'm sure the mass email they'll send to their list would've let the cat out of the bag too
Wink
-Marc

Bound to be almost as entertaining as the Filiene's basement bridal gown sale.
Brides, bridesmaids, maiden's of honor and <gasp> brides mothers and mothers in law literally slugging it out and changing in the aisles.

The stuff of B movies and only an MBTA ride from my college campus.

Patsfan, and remembers life before cyber Monday.  
Laugh
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne
my mother would go to the annual REI sales.  The pro tip for those is just to put everything that looks good in your cart and then take them out if you decide not to buy.  Probably doesn't work as well online.
Does it start at midnight eastern time?
Cellulose runs through my veins!
Usually.
-Marc