FS: Planer, Jointer, Drum Sander, HVLP, Joiner
SWMBO finally gave approval for me to purchase a planer/jointer combo machine.  So I have a few things I won't need anymore, plus a couple that I have and just don't use all that much.

All items are located in Roseville, a suburb of Sacramento.  Pictures of all items can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...TZPaHRiTzQ

1. Dewalt 735 planer, reconditioned but I've had it for 10+ years without a problem.  Has outfeed tables, spare package of knives, and a Byrd Shelix head that hasn't been installed yet.  Also has a flip-top cart that I built for it and a sander (sander since moved).  Asking $400 for the planer, outfeed tables, knives and stand, $350 for the Shelix, or $700 for all of it.  Planer has been sold.

2. Ridgid 6-1/4" jointer.  Also about 10 years old.  Knives have been sharpened precisely zero times.  I bolted the flip-up casters to it for mobility.  $350.

3. Performax 22-44 Plus drum sander.  I have had this about 10 years but am not the original owner.  Outfeed tables and extra sand-paper included, and I just replaced the conveyor belt.  I just don't use this much, once every couple of years, so I'd rather use the money toward the combo machine.  $1000.  Drum sander has been sold.

4. Performax 22-44 not Plus conveyor belt.  The sad tale of when I ordered a new belt for the sander and ordered the wrong one because evidently not all 22-44's use the same belt.  And I waited too long to return it.  So now I have a 60-0321-P conveyor belt (the 22-44 Plus I have uses a 0322-P...).  This is brand new, only use is taking it out of the box, trying to put it on and seeing that it didn't fit.  And some cursing.  $50, can ship on your dime if you like.

5. Rockler HVLP.  Includes an extra cup.  Used 3-4 times, I upgraded to an Earlax.  My results with it were okay, not great, but I'm relatively new to spraying so I don't know if it was me or the gun.  Cheap way to find out if you like spraying though.  $50, can ship.

6. Ryobi plate joiner and some biscuits.  $40, can ship.

PM if interested.

Thank you,
Shane
Planer has been sold.
Bump and lowered prices.

Jointer $300

Conveyor belt $40

Rockler HVLP $40

Ryobi joiner $30