zzzzzzzzzzzz
cccccccccccccc
In before the wake up call!

zzzzzzzzzzzz
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
wouldn't let me delete posting
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Hmmm. They have changed it. 

So, is this a nap thread?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

guy in somoma had 4 lie nielsen planes listed on CL I was posting here for someone to get when I saw the first one but then I saw the rest and decided I was going after them.  Didn't matter they were gone when I finally got through to him.  No 4 $100, No 2 $100, Low angle $50 and some strange one for $80.  Sorry I missed them I wanted the number 2 figured I could resell the rest and keep that for myself
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Ugh. Yea those were cheap
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Yep I had no interest in just the No 4 but when I saw the rest i changed my mind about posting here

Phil Thien

You would have gotten them if you hadn't stopped here for a nap...

Sarcasm
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
(11-27-2016, 09:21 PM)Gregory of Sherwood Forest Wrote: You would have gotten them if you hadn't stopped here for a nap...

Sarcasm

You snooze you lose 
Big Grin
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

(11-27-2016, 04:03 PM)Bob10 Wrote: cccccccccccccc

Seems that your cpap mask has come off!
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin