Clark & Williams Smoothers SOLD pending payment
Two Clark and Williams Smoothers for sale:

Small smoother 6 1/2" long with a 1 5/8" iron.  Stamped year 2009.  No marks on plane other than showing light use.  I know I'm at least the 3rd owner.  Mouth still very tight.  When I received the plane, there was a small crack in the wedge that I fixed with hide glue.  Also a small chip on bevel edge when I received it and a majority of it has been honed out but still a small nick in one corner. Can be seen on two of the photos.  Of the two, the one I used the most. $100.00.  First PM, shipping will be USPS to the USA only.  Shipping and Insurance added to cost.  Payment can be PayPal or personal check, shipped when payment clears.

[Image: IMG_4890_zpsj5qxdxk2.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4891_zpsynrtygth.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4892_zpsrvswxgrl.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4893_zpsmzplygg5.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4894_zpstfpfaxg4.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4895_zpsvbfp5biu.jpg]

Large smoother 7 3/4" long with a 2 1/4" iron.  Stamped year 2009.  Light marks on the heel from adjustments.  I know I'm at least the 3rd owner.  Mouth still tight.  I honed this plane once but have not been able to use it.  Having small hands, this plane caused hand cramps after a few minutes of use.   $100.00.  First PM, shipping will be USPS to the USA only.  Shipping and Insurance added to cost.  Payment can be PayPal or personal check, shipped when payment clears.

[Image: IMG_4896_zps8wewdwfd.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4897_zpsliwxhjch.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4898_zpsx02rfrkb.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4899_zpslsvsgfe9.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4900_zpsqwvyjbfu.jpg]
I'll take them both.
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
I will take them!  PM sent

Thanks,
Charlie
Tried to PM you, I don't think you have it set up.

John.
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof