PSA DEWALT DW735X 13" Two-Speed Planer Package $474.99 at Amazon after $25 off promo
"DEWALT DW735X 13" Two-Speed Planer Package $474.99 at Amazon after $25 off promo

13" Planer Package (includes infeed and outfeed tables plus extra set of knives)

Cheapest price on CCC of $499 in several years plus the $25 off Dewalt tools promo [amazon.com] that is automatically added at checkout. Last time this planer package came up as a slick deal on here it was $570... and this is almost $100 off that price!"
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Thanks. Just ordered my Xmas present.
welcome
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Didn't work for me...glad I don't really need it.
hit this link if you want to give it another look.  It just popped up for me here 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003OX...5383207011

Phil Thien

Thanks but still shows in my cart at $499... I guess if i really want to pull the trigger I'll just call amazon and get the discount
(11-30-2016, 02:18 PM)akertesz Wrote: Thanks but still shows in my cart at $499... I guess if i really want to pull the trigger I'll just call amazon and get the discount

If it's like other deals you need to get to the payment page to get the $25 discount.
You should be happy with this planer. I used to have one but sold it to get a bigger planer. I like the bigger one but I wish I had kept both.