ID This Tool?
Al, all I know is those split rims are dangerous killers; according to my brother in law who worked on them.
(12-02-2016, 03:58 PM)hbmcc Wrote: Al, all I know is those split rims are dangerous killers; according to my brother in law who worked on them.

They are indeed.  In the Army, we were required to use steel cages around the tire when pulling rims.  Many aircraft tires also use split rims.  Similar safety precautions are necessary.  Aircraft tires are often inflated to much higher pressures than truck tires.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(12-02-2016, 09:10 AM)Jim Waldron Wrote: I checked Edit Options and found the settings already as above.  Just to be sure, I made a trivial change to my options and saved them again.  So I'll try again to attach my jpg image (only ~250Kb, so size shouldn't be an issue).  

Same error:

"Please correct the following errors before continuing:

The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: There was a problem moving the uploaded file to its destination."

My attachment function still needs help.  Any other ideas?

About all that I can add is that I kept getting that same error message last night.

For me, the uploading of pics to WN is as broken as the reply-to headers for the article s and the article numbers.
Each of them worked before but none of them are working now.

I have multiple posts in the attic about the last 2 problems. Nothing but crickets up there.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.