1/16" wide slots
Thin kerf table saw blade.
(12-04-2016, 07:49 PM)Leinie Wrote: Thin kerf table saw blade.

But most are 3/32nds, but my thought too.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. RMB
The SO asked me today, "what are you going to do to day"? I said "nothing".  She said, "that's what you did yesterday"! Me, "Yes love, but I was not finished yet"!!!!!!!!
Smirk

(12-04-2016, 08:00 PM)MikeBob Wrote: But most are 3/32nds, but my thought too.

Most smaller CS blades have 5/8" arbors as well so why not? there are lots of ways to skin this cat it only depends on the tools the OP owns
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

(12-04-2016, 08:35 PM)JGrout Wrote: Most smaller CS blades have 5/8" arbors as well so why not? there are lots of ways to skin this cat it only depends on the tools the OP owns

I agree about skinning a cat, but a bit confused by your statement? What does arbor size have to do with Kerf size? What is  CS blade? Carbon Steel?
The SO asked me today, "what are you going to do to day"? I said "nothing".  She said, "that's what you did yesterday"! Me, "Yes love, but I was not finished yet"!!!!!!!!
Smirk

you spent time in construction and have no idea what a CS (circular saw blade) is? 

furthermore you never ran one on a table saw?

so a 1/16" sawblade for a circular saw will fit the arbor of a table saw the only thing that changes is the depth of cut due to the smaller diameter 

Maybe google is not as good a friend as you first postulated
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

I was asked to make an arbor that held 30 3"  x 1/16" slitting saw blades . The arbor was 1" because the holes in the blades were 1". I asked what this was for and was told it was for making Heddles. I had no idea what a heddle was but making the arbor was easy enough. Just a piece of drill rod that I milled a slot into for the key. I made the spacers because washers with a 1" bore were not readily available. Added flange on each end and a motor pulley on one end. The arbor sat in pillow blocks.
The customer must make Heddles for his business, no one would make this for 1 loom.
I think for one time Heddle I would band saw the slots and add a piece to the top and bottom.
mike
(12-04-2016, 09:19 PM)JGrout Wrote: you spent time in construction and have no idea what a CS (circular saw blade) is? 

furthermore you never ran one on a table saw?

so a 1/16" sawblade for a circular saw will fit the arbor of a table saw the only thing that changes is the depth of cut due to the smaller diameter 

Maybe google is not as good a friend as you first postulated

Well I guess I am not up to speed on CSs. For all I know that could be the Center for Sanity.
Go bend over and grab your ankles!!!!!!!!!
Smirk

(12-04-2016, 10:27 PM)MikeBob Wrote: Well I guess I am not up to speed on CSs. For all I know that could be the Center for Sanity.
Go bend over and grab your ankles!!!!!!!!!

"CS" was a mystery to me as well.  Too many acronyms.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I've been in and around construction, trim and cabinetry building for over 50 years and I read 'CS' as Cabinet Saw.

What you call a CS, most around my area would call a skillsaw, (not Skilsaw) generic name for a hand held power saw with a round blade.
I am so sorry I confused so many, I figured after all the yrs that acronyms have been used here most everyone was on board. silly me. 

Circular saws are generally sidewinders here 

worm drives are skill saws. 

and TS is table saw. not everyone owns a cabinet saw. 

The point being that a standard smaller saw blade with a 5/8" hole for the arbor will fit the arbor of a tablesaw, a circular saw and a worm drive once you punch the diamond insert out. 

that makes three ways for the OP to proceed along with a few others all good and viable options....