Hot Dawg eternal spring on the northern frontier
Yep, sightings like that happen here about as often as I imagine they do in Ohio, Steve. I suspect there are surprisingly few of those sightings in FL, too, where most folks here spend the Winter.

I, on the other hand, spend my Winters skiing. Just got done for the day, as a matter of fact. It was a balmy 2F with about a 30 mph wind and light snow at 2PM when I decided I'd had just about all the fun I could handle for the day. You could hardly tell male from female with all the clothing, goggles, etc. But the 7" of fresh powder sure was sweet this morning. You'd have to be a skier to understand.

John
(12-07-2016, 05:09 PM)jteneyck Wrote: It was a balmy 2F with about a 30 mph wind and light snow at 2PM when I decided I'd  had just about all the fun I could handle for the day.  

John in those conditions all the fun I could handle would have been about 30 seconds into it
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

You are correct about no girls in a flock wearing swimsuits in Ohio, at least not this time of year. But I hear in Florida it's a daily happening......
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Florida has some of the most beautiful beaches and water I've seen...and the views ......
I think to myself in the winter; "Why aren't I living there"?
Of course I say that about most places I travel to.