Anyone open their Secret Santa Gifts yet
This year I sure would love to see what everyone got.
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

Please do not forget LOTS of Pictures this year!
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Sitting under the tree.

I have to make a new part for the gift I am sending out. The original part blew apart on me during assembly. Should have it sent off next week.
No way! I'll be staring at it until the 25th.

It's part of the fun.
Cool
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
I haven't even mailed mine off yet.   But it's ready to go.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Someone here will be in the mail soon and also the extra gift is almost done to which will be mailed separately.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Are you suggesting people cheat and peak ???????????????????????

The last time I peaked, Santa came and took the present away and it was never seen again. Cured my curiosity forever. Never again in the next 65 years.

Some say it is OK to look and some people like my Wife have to open them up days before Christmas.  She always says "How can you wait until Christmas all the time?  I say "Yes Dear" and keep waiting.  She is still a little girl at heart.
Yes

My wife just came in and said I have a package saying it was Secret Santa.  (Jump and down and click my heels and clap my hands) happy.
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

Mine is still wrapped...but it's hard to wait...I'm not making any promises but it would be nice to have it to open Christmas morning.  I'm hoping for more info when I open it...I know the name of my Santa but can't find him on a search here....gotta know the user name. Anyway, it really warms my heart to get a gift from someone here.

Don
My wife told me today I have to open it before Christmas Morning so everyone will not fee uncomfortable someone getting more then one.  So I will open mine the day before.  My family does like SS where someone has another member of the family and we have a $25 limit