Anyone open their Secret Santa Gifts yet
Just sent my recipients gift off. It's heading south, I mean really far south. I believe ya all call it the Deep South. Ohh, looks like we are sending some cold weather along with it! Finally starting to warm up here, we made double digits today!!!!

Happy holidays everyone.

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
I just received a big box today with wrapped gifts within. One box from Blue Spruce was left unwrapped. A teaser, maybe? Tempting...very tempting.
Just got the package off this morning and it should be there by Thursday.
I received my gift, it was delivered on Friday.  The box says not to open until December 25 so its safely tucked away under the tree. Thanks to my secret Santa and the the folks who make this happen every year.

Happy Holidays
Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
My Secret Santa package arrived today. The box is a little beat up from its travels, but I think the contents are okay. I'll find out on Christmas morning!
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
Got my secret Santa gift today, thank you. Now the waiting begins.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
USPS delivered a big flat-rate box shipped all the way from Alaska! 
Big eek

Despite an ominous warning scrawled on the back of the box telling me to wait until Christmas, my family is putting serious pressure on me to open it early. 
Crazy

On my end, I haven't yet shipped mine out, but it should go out tomorrow. So my recipient may have to celebrate a second or third day of Christmas.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Mine arrived this weekend and is safely stashed under the tree.  So rest easy, Secret Santa.
[Image: WoodNet%20Secret%20Santa%202016%201_zpsenyggagm.jpg]

You're not making this easy on me, Jonathan!
Big Grin
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Perfect. Lol