Any hand saw horders here?
JIMB49...............Try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTQYEq8SbZw

A different way to sharpen a saw with a hack saw. Hmmm....I'm gonna try it.
This post got me thinking. So I cleaned up my handsaws and got them looking good. The D7 and D23 have really been good saws. I have a no name one that has never felt good in the hand. I think the one that feels the best is the Witherby.
I have over 4000 saws and love turning them into beautiful clocks. What do you guys think?

[Image: 8748513997_f04b24551b.jpg]
Funny I probably have more than 20 and so far haven't paid for any.  They just turn up or get found.  Cabinet saws are another story and I am trying to cure myself of that habit
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I just counted mine. Total of 19. A mix of full size, back saws, coping, jig, and specialty. Also a mix of old and new. Well, new as in I bought them new from tool stores. The old ones are from e-bay. I would love to explore garage sales, old tool dealers, etc. But here ( California high Sierra Nevada mountains, and pretty remote) those sort of places are very rare to non-existent. I do use all of them, some infrequently, others quite frequently. My various back saws get most use. Carcass, tenon, and dovetail saws. I also use my big Disstons to rough cut lumber to size.

I have a lot of hand tools, but I am definitely not a collector or hoarder. Every tool I have, I use.