Cutting veneered ply on CNC router?
Hello all. I have a project in mind where I want to cut a fair number of panels of 3/4" veneered ply for a furniture grade cabinet project. The largest panel is like 24" x 34" and the smallest is like 9" x24". No complicated shapes or angles as everything on the cut list is just rectangles but I thought this would be a good way to cut my sheet goods quickly with certainty that everything is perfectly square and I don't have to worry about chipping veneer from constantly handling the sheets to make cuts in my shop etc and just allowing me to focus on assembly. Anyone else doing this? I know every place is going to be different, but any idea what I should expect to pay someone with a shopbot or CNC router to cut parts per 4x8 sheet of ply? The cut quality is good on veneered ply with no tear out I'm hoping?
I cut red oak ply constantly. I use a down cut spiral then switch to an upcut spiral. My cuts are perfect. I made my own Joes Hybrid CNC router.

Id charge you at least $50 an hour minimum.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.