Hoody Has Passed
For those who remember Hoody, I have been told by his partner, Sue (Jazaven on Woodnet) that he passed away in August.  He had a series of illnesses following a head injury and finally succumbed.

I was honored to meet Hoody at the 2010 WIA in Cincinnati.  May he rest in peace.

A similar thread has been posted in the basement.

Blaine
darn, as I was boxing up my gifts for the Secret Santa exchange I thought about Hoody.  He was my victim in my first SS exchange.

May the four winds blow you safely home.
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Blaine

Thank you soooo much for letting us know.  I liked the guy a lot and was a good buddy.

Do you have an address for him so I can send some Wooden Roses I made to his wife?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Sorry Arlin, the only contact I've had with Hoody since his injury is through Sue, his partner, using PM's here on Woodnet.

Blaine
Sorry to hear this.  He was a good bloke. RIP Hoody.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Sue, if you read this, please take my deep condolences. Hoody was such a nice guy. His death is a big loss for us woodnetter.

Pedder
So sorry to hear that, Blaine. Thanks for the update.
Hail St. Roy, Full of Grace, The Schwarz is with thee.
Blessed art thou among woodworkers, and blessed is the fruit of thy saw, dovetails.
Holy St. Roy, Master of Chisels, pray for us sharpeners now, and at the hour of planing.
Amen.
$300 is a lot of Money!
giant Cypress: Japanese tool blog
His family has our prayers and condolences. He was a good guy. Thanks for the info, Wilbur.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
'Tis a sad day when we lose another Woodnetter. My condolences to his friends and family.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Aw,.......dang!

I liked Hoody! He was  stand up guy.

I will miss him.
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?