Spraying Question
I'll be spraying acrylic paint. The project will need several coats. How long can I keep the paint in the sprayer before cleaning out the can!
With waterborne paints, I like to clean the tip/nozzle set off daily, but I've left the paint in the canister overnight with no problems. I suspect you don't even have to clean the tip set, but it's an easy task so why take chances. I'd also bet you cna keep the paint in the canister even longer, but I'vs alwasy been able to apply sufficient coats in 2 days.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I'm like Fred, I leave finish in the cup all day, but always clean the nozzle between coats, and always clean the entire gun at the end of the day. 

John
Like jteneyck said, clean the tip, needle and spray cap good and then keep the gun upright and you'll be ok as long as it's a siphon gun. If it a gravity feed, dump and store the product in something else and completely clean out the gun. Otherwise you have paint sitting in the business end of the gun and you're asking for problems. I use empty quart paint cans. Lowes, and HD sell them.
[url=https://www.forums.woodnet.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=79469][/url]
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS