Anyone have a Cub Cadet snow blower? Mine won't start...
Just let it run as see how it does. I'm thinking as it gets new gas, it will clean up. Go blow some snow with how it is now.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Ran it for a bit today. Blew a couple rows of snow. Still wouldn't run if I took the choke completely off. So I managed to pinch the fuel line without removing anything, and dropped the bowl. There's no access to the opening of the car because of the shrouds, but I sprayed all around the float and as best I could up the middle given the space constraints. Runs a liiiitle better but still dies without some choke. I'll run it a while longer later, maybe it's not warmed up enough.

I was thinking about the choke thing. Someone earlier said if I need choke, it's running lean. Do you mean without the choke it's lean? Or is it still lean when running with the choke even though it sounds fine. Reason I'm asking is I realize it's lean without choke, so much so it dies. But I thought the choke was evening it out.
Benny

It is running lean with or without the choke, by partially choking it you are put the fuel to air ratio in balance.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. RMB
The SO asked me today, "what are you going to do to day"? I said "nothing".  She said, "that's what you did yesterday"! Me, "Yes love, but I was not finished yet"!!!!!!!!
Smirk