We lost Windowguy
It is with great sadness that I report the passing of our Windowguy--Steve Massie. He had been in poor health lately and passed away on December 18th. He was a very cheerful guy and loved to make shavings. Prayers go out to his family.

I am sure Steve would prefer a joyous celebration instead of a sad wake. Next time I am in the shop I will make some shavings in his honor.

[Image: DSCN1230.jpg]
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
Sad news. He was a dear friend. Prayers go out for his family.

r2
That is sad news. Really nice guy. RIP Steve.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Another parting of a good friend.  God Speed Steve I love ya buddy.

I know that no one had Hoody's address but does anyone have Steve's address so I can send his wife some of my wooden roses I make?

Just to let everyone know

I am sending his wife some of my hand made wooden roses that I have sold here before.  If anyone wishes to send something personal to her just PM me and I will add it to the box.

I will be sending the flowers Friday Dec 30th
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I'm very sorry to hear this.  Steve was a special guy and I really had hoped to meet him some day.  You know, I don't think Steve ever learned how to post pictures in the forum.  If I go into my PM's, there are a couple of exchanges between us where I promised to talk him through the process.  We never did that.  There's a lesson there.  Don't put off things you would like to do with friends and loved ones.  R.I.P., my friend.
I'm so sorry to hear this news. He was always a champion of people trying something new and a very big supporter to me personally. Prayers go out to the family, this will be a tough Christmas.

Arlin I sent you a PM

Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
I'm really sorry to hear that. Rest in peace, Steve.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
darn, we lost another good one. May he rest in piece in the great workshop in the sky. His family will be in our prayers.
So sad to hear. He will be missed.
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
RIP, Steve.

My prayers go out to your family
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne