We lost Windowguy
Sorry to hear that.  I was hoping there would a turnaround for him.  he will be missed.

Frank S in IA
My condolences to the family.  RIP Steve - you were one of the good guys.  
Sad
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
As others have said, a true gentleman.  His family will be in my thoughts this Christmas Season.
Mike

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room!

But not today...
That truly sucks. Steve was one of the nicest people I've met. We used to get together when I went to Orlando. My condolences to his friends and family
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Very sorry to hear this. I suspected something was wrong when he stopped posting awhile back. Super nice guy, I'll miss him.
Condolences to friends and family.   Hope they make it through this normally cheery season.  
Angry
sorely missed....
MAKE: Void your warranty, violate a user agreement, fry a circuit, blow a fuse, poke an eye out...  www.makezine.com

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

So sad.  I thought he was getting better when he started posting again a while ago.  Heartfelt condolences to his family.

Steve
So sorry to hear this. My sincere condolences to his family.
BontzSawWorks.net

Sad
Sad
Sad
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories.