We lost Windowguy
I'm really sorry to hear that. Steve was one of the nicest people I ever knew. He always found good words for each and everyone. He will be missed. Rest in peace, Steve.

Klaus
I'm sorry to hear the loss of another Woodnetter. With all these losses, there is definitely a woodworking party going on in Heaven. Condolences to his family.
So sad to hear this. RIP.
Hail St. Roy, Full of Grace, The Schwarz is with thee.
Blessed art thou among woodworkers, and blessed is the fruit of thy saw, dovetails.
Holy St. Roy, Master of Chisels, pray for us sharpeners now, and at the hour of planing.
Amen.
$300 is a lot of Money!
giant Cypress: Japanese tool blog
Sorry to hear the news, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

I never met Steve in person but could tell he was a good man with a gentle heart, the few times we communicated through private messages. I never heard Steve say a negative word to anyone and was always there to support and comment with enthusiasm. He will sorely be missed in the Woodnet community.
Take care,
Daryl
Steve was someone you could count on and I will miss his presence on the forum.  Condolences to his family, they will be in our thoughts.
True power makes no noise - Albert Schweitzer.       It's obvious he was referring to hand tools
A wonderful man, RIP my friend, and sincere condolences to Steve's family.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I am so sorry to hear of Steve's passing!!! I will miss him.

I was just thinking of him a couple of days ago while reading the Secret Santa thread. He always got such a kick out of the stuff people got.
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
I will miss Steve also.

Tom
Class act, will be missed. Thoughts and prayers to the family.

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
As someone who does lurking than posting, there are certain members that I always read.  Steve was one that I always read what he posted. My condolences to his family.