Deburring Wheel
Someone posted a source for a deburring wheel at a golf supply house and I've misplaced it. Google isn't much help either.

Please repost this source for a fine deburring wheel 6" by 1" for 5/8" arbor.

Thanks,

r2
Richard,

Amazon carries a lot of good deburring wheels in various sizes, hardnesses, and grades. My favorite is the 3M Scotch-brite EXL wheel in fine grade and 8S or 9S hardness. It may take some digging to find one with the correct hole size. If you can't find one with 5/8", buy one with a larger center hole and I can make an adapter for you.

Scotch-brite Deburring Wheel
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
(12-24-2016, 08:02 AM)lilrichard2 Wrote: Someone posted a source for a deburring wheel at a golf supply house and I've misplaced it. Google isn't much help either.

Please repost this source for a fine deburring wheel 6" by 1" for 5/8" arbor.

Thanks,

r2

Ebay...6" 3M fine $35.95.....Just google Ebay...Deburring wheel...all categories.....
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

That was me. The golf store doesn't have them anymore.
(12-24-2016, 09:38 AM)enjuneer Wrote: Richard,

Amazon carries a lot of good deburring wheels in various sizes, hardnesses, and grades. My favorite is the 3M Scotch-brite EXL wheel in fine grade and 8S or 9S hardness. It may take some digging to find one with the correct hole size. If you can't find one with 5/8", buy one with a larger center hole and I can make an adapter for you.

Scotch-brite Deburring Wheel

Same brand as what I use.
Scotch-Brite™ EXL Deburring Wheel
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020