A few of this years ornaments
[Image: 15731978_10209701028617482_8713059860546...e=58EE8C95]

I finally got around to using the banksia nuts my wife gave me a couple Christmases ago.  I mixed in a little olivewood, maple and blackwood.  I'm really happy with the one on the right, because I finally got it to click dealing with the wood when it gets really thin.  The one that is second to the right was supposed to be a couple sections longer, but I was lucky enough to be able to finish the bottom after it broke.  I was really surprised how much everyone like the snowman and it sounds like I will have to make a few next year.

Thanks for looking, Bob
very very nice
Cool
Yes
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
Nicely done!  Only thing I'd change is I'd go lighter on the finials.  On some of your ornaments, the finials kind of overwhelm the ornament.  I like the snowman with the top hat.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
You did a very good job Bob I like them a lot.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I agree, the first ones I tried are the chunkier ones and I wasn't too brave yet or they broke like that one I mentioned, so I had to do with it what I could.  I'm still having a hard time going small though, I'm a bit heavy handed and don't sharpen as much as I should.  One of these days I will set myself a dedicated sharpening station to make it more convenient to keep up on it better.  The other thing is that I was resizing the photo with the WN picture adder and I don't think I got the proportions right, which may be making them look a little thicker.

Thanks for the comments all, Bob