Activating Account?
I can't seem to be able to activate my account.

I don't get the emails to complete registration (I did check spam folder).

(I did see a link before to resend the email, and I can't find that again either)

I'm using a Yahoo.com address

any ideas?

Thanks, Dave
When the software changed, you were to log in with the your email address that was on file here . Then use the same password.  That will get you into your old account, er should.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

This is a new account, I wasn't on the old software if that helps

Thanks, Dave
Oh ok. Well an admin or mod will have to help you then when they wake up
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

That's the same problem I've had, both with creating an account and when trying to change/set password. With the change/set password process, there are two emails required. Found that the emails would be received 8 to 12 hours after the message was displayed saying to check for the emails and follow the links contained in them. At first I figured that for some reason the process had failed, and retried the process. And that further messed things up. They really need to address this issue.
If your account isn't activated, then you shouldn't be able to post anything here. I'm looking at your account, and it seems that it is activated, though the display category that says "account not activated" is puzzling me. We'll get it fixed.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
I had/have the same issue. I never got the activation emails. On a whim I switched from my regular browser (Firefox) to Internet Explorer to click the send activation code link. The activation email came through immediately that time and I was able to get activated. However, my account still shows as "account not activated" even though it is and I am able to post. Definitely something odd going on.
Thanks.. looks like it's good now.
Can you fix mine also because apparently I'm suffering from the same thing.

Thank you!