Some of my work
That's stunning.  But, did you sign your work?

Steve
I like the darker look.  And was the Cuban mahogany everything they say it is when working?
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
I just got through refinishing a dining table from the 40s or 50s that was made with Cuban Mahogany. It's beautiful wood. I colored it with a touch of RC Lockwood "Duncan Phyfe Red" and it turned out very nice. Your table is terrific. My personal taste is to emphasize the red in mahogany, so I would not have gone as dark, but that's just personal preference.
If you're gonna be one, be a Big Red One.
Thanks for the compliments, and no have not signed it yet, but I'm making a branding iron and plan on putting a signature on most of my recent work.

That type of Mahogany is every thing they say it is, and it's a hand tool woodworkers dream, planes almost like butter.....

The darkened look was a design specification by the boss, but will post some pictures of the Island counter top I made, it retained more of the original color.

Andy

-- mos maiorum
That's one nice table. And to be able to make it out of some outstanding wood.
The finish is excellent. It must have taken many hours to obtain that luster.
Yes it took a while, plus it gets used a lot so it's holding up well....

The finish is Tried and True Old Danish Oil

Thanks,
Andy

mos maiorum

-- mos maiorum