Veritas Jointer Fence $35 shipped CONUS
Excellent condition.

[Image: jointerfence.jpg]
[Image: jointerfence2.jpg]
[Image: 05p3001s1.jpg]
The Veritas® jointer fence allows you to shoot accurate and consistent square or bevelled edges with most* iron or steel bench planes. The integral rare-earth magnets make it quick and easy to attach or remove the 11" long anodized aluminum fence from either side of all sizes of bench planes, from a smooth plane (#4) to a jointer (#8). 

As supplied, the 2" tall guiding face can be used to plane edges perfectly square to the face of your workpiece. It can also be used to shoot angles less than 90° when a bevelled wooden guide is attached to the inside face of the fence.
I'll take it. Going to bed shortly, will be awake around 1:00 pm eastern (I'm pacific). Will arrange payment with you then.
If you're gonna be one, be a Big Red One.
Sold ...
w00t! I had been procrastinating for about a week going to Lee Valley's website to buy one. Had already decided to, just hadn't gotten around to it. Probably saved about $20. Thank you, sir.
Got the fence today. Condition was exactly as advertised, packed well, shipped fast. A+ seller. Thanks again, sir.
You are welcome.
Enjoy the fence.