Dealing with overspray
(01-17-2017, 08:10 AM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: Sometimes I sound like a broken record.

Spray outside.
Ya know Snipe, I've always liked your simple approach.  Don't fix the record!  
Joel
USN (Corpsman) 1968-1972
USAF Retired Aug 31, 1994
Santa Rosa County, Fl Retired Jun 1, 2012
Now just a hobbiest enjoying woodworking!
(01-17-2017, 08:10 AM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: Sometimes I sound like a broken record.

Spray outside.

I do it 12 months a year and I do it for a living. Even with rain, hail, sleet and snow, I have fewer problems outside than I do inside. Some days I just can't spray so I get a day off.

I think most people's problems with outdoor spraying is that it doesn't make sense to them. It doesn't have to make sense.

Do you spray WB outside when the temp. is less than 65F?  If so, how do you deal with the cure requirements?

John
I sprayed waterborne at 32 degrees and upwards to 100 degrees. I no longer use waterborne because it goes bad without stirring. I use infrared lamps to heat the surface (just a little) and to dry the paint.

Remember, I'm shooting automotive paints and not wood finishes. They are nothing alike.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay