Anyone have any information on this tote?
This plane was given to me a few years ago.  It is a  Fulton (Stanley #5 size).  I believe made by Millers Falls for Sears.  It looks to me that someone painted the lever cap and body.  I've done a lot of looking, but have never found out anything about the tote.  It looks like aluminum and is not attracted to a magnet.

[Image: 32137429301_18b620270d_c.jpg]

Thanks for looking.
Bob

"A dull mind uses dull tools" - my Uncle Jim RIP
Stanley made such totes as replacements, usually they had "Stanley" on the side. Not common but not ultra rare. I suspect others made them. Take it off and look underneath for a mark.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Thanks, I probably should have stated in my OP that there are no markings on the tote.
Bob

"A dull mind uses dull tools" - my Uncle Jim RIP
I have a few aluminum tote around. I think Stanley marketed them to schools. Others probably made them as well. I have a few rough aluminum castings that someone tried. Still wondering if it is worth it trying to drill holes.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com