Lie-Nielsen in Kansas City and a special guest...
Special guest you say!?!  Who could it be but our very own Lazarus13!!!

Get here before the icestorm of the century (
Rolleyes) hits!

[Image: 32247168146_ef084a2372_c.jpg][Image: 32166270181_8eeb416214_c.jpg]
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin

Cool Good Post!
Cool
Ag
Rob,

Is this today?

Cool
Cool
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Friday and Saturday.
My wife and I stopped by there today. Ordered a couple tools I couldn't live without! We were not surprised with how nice and informative their reps are. My wife is the best.
So Rob, how did the event go?
Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-19-2017, 10:47 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: So Rob, how did the event go?

Went very well.  The stupid weather forecasts did freak out some people.  But steady traffic all day Friday and Saturday.  Interestingly, Friday morning is usually dead but instead was busy.  Probably those that could take off work did so and added the LN Show as a "task" to finish while out panic buying bread and beer.

But still had a reasonably steady flow all the way until the end on Saturday.

I was sorry that Lazarus13's estimated driving route home was essentially the same as the storm track so he had to bug-out early.  Those are some funky-fresh infill planes.  

Can't find pictures to link in but I did send some to LN.
SOunds great.
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Did the topic of anything new come up with the LN folks?  Chicago hosts them this coming weekend.  I always go, but mostly to see folks I don't run into anywhere else.  The hand tool group from our local club will have a nice contingent going.  I chair that group at our monthly meetings and we consistently have over twenty people there.  The general membership is about 125.  WoodNetters are of course always welcome.  First Tuesday of the month.  PM me for directions, etc.