Workshop flooring
I have HF interlocking mats.  They have held up well but recently have run into a problem buying new ones to cover more of the floor.

Last week I bought 2 packages.  I thought no big deal as I only had on package from a few years ago.  They would not interlock with the existing ones from a few years ago.  Yesterday I bought 3 more packages.  They would not interlock with the ones from last week.  Upon examining the packages, they had different SKU's and item numbers - even though they came from same store.

This morning I stopped at store and they said the source from numerous places.  I inspected what they had and found 3 or 4 different SKU's even though they all looked the same.  The manager was nice and said bring them all in and he will let me exchange from same SKU.

Ya get what you pay for LOL
Do the 7/8 in. x 2 ft. x 2 ft. DRIcore Subfloor Panel add a lot of insulation?

What thickness foam have people put under the laminate flooring?

My problem is I have my daughter and grandkids moving into my basement and want to add insulation and warmth on a low budget
Dricore is R3.  I would think that it would make a pretty big difference in the temperature of the basement if the walls are otherwise properly insulated, the rim joists are insulated, and penetrations upstairs are filled. I would do those things first, that's for sure.

I don't need a beer refrigerator in my basement for most of the year, and right now the floor is a perfect temp for most varieties of beer.  That's pretty cold.   Working on all of this with my basement. I think a significant part of the basement would do well with flooring on top of dricore.  Maybe not the room with my machines in it though.
1spirit,  I don't think the foam has a large R factor,  I did it so that I would not get a clicking noise when I walked on the laminate.  The main thing is that the laminate will not suck the heat out of you like a concrete floor will.