Any tips on wire nutting three 10 guage
(01-27-2017, 04:34 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: 45 posts on wire connectors..........
Oh I see, Bob is in here...
Laugh

Ha Ha. 

Oh, and Bob, in Europe there are many, many wood houses once you get out of the metropolitan areas and into the suburbs and country.  France, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Finland and the UK are where I've ventured beyond the major cities and this has been the case, at least from what I've seen.  I can't speak for other countries but I suspect its pretty much the same.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(01-25-2017, 01:48 PM)geek2me Wrote: Be careful with the Wall-nuts, they use a spring edge clamp that is not reliable. It's rather like the push-in wire terminals on receptacles.

I generally like Wago products, but we have had far too many failures with the Wall-nuts to continue using them.  Our local inspectors won't pass them.

Using wire nuts, twisting the wires to make the connection before applying the nut, and applying the nut to the correct torque will result in a reliable and lasting connection.

Well when I was looking to buy in Germany most were some type of masonry.  It appeared wood was in short supply comparing to the US.  To be honest it seemed to be the case in most of the countries I spent time in.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.