A little USA innnovation
It is nice to see US companies change the basis of competition with new products. (this is a product I work on).

http://www.finehomebuilding.com/2017/01/...-abrasives
Little brother just gave me a couple samples of these grinding and cutting wheels-only tried the cutting wheel-wow, no comparison to others I've used.
You work for 3M?  They were our largest and generally toughest competitor back in my corporate life.  I didn't work on abrasives - which was probably too bad because we were working on another application for a sol gel product and left some solution in a pan overnight.  The next day it had dried out and cracked into all these sharp grains.  We never thought about using it for abrasives.  A few years later I came across a 3M patent for an abrasive grain made by much the same process.  

John
I can't tell you if that is what we use or not because I would have to kill you.  
Laugh 

You missed a gigantic market by >.< much.  
Wink
(01-23-2017, 05:21 PM)Curlycherry Wrote: I can't tell you if that is what we use or not because I would have to kill you.  
Laugh 

You missed a gigantic market by >.< much.  
Wink

I know - on both counts.  

John
I have to get some of those
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I exclusively use 3M abrasives doing body work, including buffing and polishing compounds and buffing pads. My supplier is constantly trying to get me to use Norton and several other brands of abrasives, compounds and polishes. I'm convinced that I make more money and work faster and more efficiently using the 3M stuff. Same with clear coats. Go high-end or risk a poor looking job.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Wow...
Benny

Going shopping . . .
Wink

OK, MSC has them
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
you have a link to the MSC item?