FS HANDTOOLS Sargent block Irwin Augers Ulmia Plane
Friend's father passed recently. Cabinetmaker, USAVet, raconteur, all around good guy, and perhaps most importantly... a tool collector.  I am helping to disperse his collection.   Lots of solid users, some A1 collectors.  Way too much to tune everything, but all will arrive clean and most of the way home.  Proceeds to his widow.  I will have a lot to get through so take that in to account when shopping - LET THE PICTURES BE THE PRIMARY DESCRIPTOR.  Better get started...

Offered for sale a selection of quality, user grade hand tools. As always, everything listed is free of rust, pitting, chips, cracks, missing parts, or other uncorrectable damage, unless specifically noted. Finishes and parts are all original unless specifically noted. I strive to be accurate and complete when listing tools, but if something is unclear, please ask for clarification. I place a premium on buyer satisfaction and would rather leave things on the shelf than have a unsatisfied customer.

Requests taken in order via PM with 'I WILL TAKE IT', name, and shipping address.
PP (GIFT ONLY), USPS money order, personal check w/ clearance.

I combine shipping - Probably no more than $17 for anything / everything - small stuff is $7 - AK / HI please ask
SEE OTHER POSTS FOR MORE SELECTIONS

need molding planes? - got em - need something else? - probably have that too - more to follow

I hope you can find something useful to make something beautiful...
--------------------------------------------------------------

Sargent Block Plane #5307 -  notch logo ca 1930 near fine
low angle knuckle cap - 7" long - adjustable mouth - always underrated - fine as frogs hair
$30

[Image: IMG_8657_zpsstobftx5.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8658_zpszf3j3hp8.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8659_zps51dyu0hm.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8660_zpsdcd7zzqy.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8661_zpsgfm5mnxc.jpg]                                                                                                                            

Irwin Wood Auger Bit Set IOB - good+
complete minus #7 - two #6s - #9 and #4 has short spurs - box latch AWOL - all else excellent
$85

[Image: IMG_8650_zpsde9mzev9.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8649_zpsjocw2zab.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8651_zpsewy9runs.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8652_zpsfndlpukv.jpg]

Ulmia Toothing Plane - modern - NIB i think
German made - high quality = I think Euro beech body and Hornbeam sole
IOB I think never used - excellent blade - will get you out a jamb if you have never used one
$55

[Image: IMG_8642_zpsvcasytdq.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8647_zpsxmvgtr0g.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8646_zpsmnvfifur.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8645_zpsb8wcjjkq.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8644_zpsbps68svv.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8643_zpsdsxzp20i.jpg]