A good day at an estate sale
I dropped by an estate sale in Absecon, NJ, which is just behind Atlantic City.  The house was a cool old sea captain's house, complete with a Widows Walk at the top, which is where the wife of the captain would wait to see when her husband's ship came back into port.   The folks running the sale would not let anyone up there, but it was cool nonetheless from the outside.

Anyway, I was able to pick up everything  you see here for $12.  There is a C.E. Jennings A70 1/2    26" 5ppi rip saw, a Disston (possibly a D12, but the etch is hard to read) 22" with nib at 11 ppi crosscut, a small hammer that says "D. Maydole Cast Steel", a rasp with the name McCaffrey on it, a Starrett No. 94 12" square, and a Starrett 9" square.  I was pretty happy with my score.  The Jennings saw has a full etching, and the Disston's etching is there, but very light.  Both plates are straight, with almost no pitting or rust, and the teeth are sharp as can be. 

[Image: B80853AF-0694-4C06-B742-623D586BCEA0_zps00ufgqbf.jpg]
[Image: 8114C321-DAC8-431B-B75A-813A1E9DC9AD_zpsdtgenk6i.jpg]

[Image: 4501F41C-0ECB-43A1-893A-CC69D347BDB1_zpsufzr1jr8.jpg]
[Image: EE237359-8656-409B-AE68-1262FCAE1415_zpsawls367d.jpg]
Awesome score. Very nice tools.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Good job and nice score!!!
I also have a McCaffery rasp. The teeth are hand-stitched. I had it sharpened by Boggs, and it works very well.
Rick W
Great tools for $12.  
Cool 
Your Disston would be a #12 - a panel saw per the site:   http://www.disstonianinstitute.com/12page.html 

Thanks for the fine photo of the Jennings etch.  I have never seen one until today.  Beautiful.  

/te