My new dowel machine
Has anyone tried this machine? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dowel-Machine-Wo...2229379475
I wonder if the cutters would work for a Stanley. After reading the description, it appears the cutter is adjustable. Not sure how that would work.
Sent them a note asking if they sold cutters, and they said they did not and had no plans to.....I recommended they reconsider. the threads might Be wrong but who knows they may have copied the Stanley exactly

Andy

-- mos maiorum
I have never seen the knock off version. Perhaps someone used a 3D printer to make casting molds. Would be nice to see it in action.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
DOH! So I went back and watched the video. The dowel came out a little rough and it looked like the cutter was not adjusted (or sharpened) properly. Seems like they would do better for a sales demo.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
To the OP;   Since you wont be using the 3/4" cutter, can you send it my way???    
Smile