Anchoring in Concrete Help Needed
FWIW, when I worked in a scrap yard, we had a couple of car carriers at our disposal (used by the junkyard half), and we'd move equipment for folks all the time. A job like yours was very common. I've moved a lot of machine tools, like lathes, of similar size and weight.

You should be able to sneak it into the garage completely if the driver knows what he's doing. From there, more conventional rigging methods can put it into it's final location.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
Lag bolt whatever to the front inside of the garage. Have them back the trailer inside the garage.
Tie it on and pull the trailer out. Maybe some grease under the skids.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(02-09-2017, 08:19 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Lag bolt whatever to the front inside of the garage. Have them back the trailer inside the garage.
Tie it on and pull the trailer out. Maybe some grease under the skids.

This is what I was thinking.
Does Ken have a riding lawn mower? That and three or four broom handles (or any kind of pipe, even PVC) will have it up the driveway and in the garage in a matter of minutes. I moved my 36" old iron band saw about 15' with nothing more than two Wonder bars and a handful of deep sockets. This is not really a tough project, but I do suggest some type of wheels or rollers. Even two or three H.F. furniture dollies at less than $10 each will work.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
I would specify a lift gate truck that can get right back and set it on the garage floor
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

[Image: tilttrailer.png]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Hire a tilt bed tow truck he can back right up and tilt it to slide right off
(02-10-2017, 08:52 AM)fixtureman Wrote: Hire a tilt bed tow truck he can back right up and tilt it to slide right off

Exactly!

Ed
(02-10-2017, 12:45 AM)blackhat Wrote: I would specify a lift gate truck that can get right back and set it on the garage floor

(02-10-2017, 08:52 AM)fixtureman Wrote: Hire a tilt bed tow truck he can back right up and tilt it to slide right off

Smirk 
Winkgrin
Laugh
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I would use a cargo lifting strap or even rope rated for the poundage.  Even the lightest cargo straps (2" wide) are rated over 3,000 pounds:

http://www.uscargocontrol.com/Lifting-Sl...DQodEn8JPw
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.