Heavy Grout Removal
I've got to remove the grout from a Travertine tile shower floor, mud job, along the peremiter of the floor. I'm told diamond oscillating tool blades are the best, over carbide. When googling, I see Fein diamond blades for $100 and others for $10-20 each. I have a Bosch tool. Ive got about 15 linear feet of grout to remove. It's more like concrete than regular grout, sanded I think they call it. Any suggestions on sources for quality blades, or other suggestions?
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I have have a couple of the harbor freight diamond ones and a few  I bought at lumber liquidators. They work surprisingly well. I haven't even used the LL ones... The HF ones have been used quite a bit and still cut.  

I like the fein blades and they are good but they aren't 10x as good.
Try a regular blade first. 15 feet ain't much.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Thanks to all, last night I picked up a HF diamond (round) and a carbide pointy one, for the corners; about $20 for the pair, we'll see how they work out this weekend.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Let us know - I have a shower that has some issues and could use a regrout.