Hand Tool Cabinet
(02-10-2017, 02:00 PM)Ray Newman Wrote: Very nice craftsman-like work and design.

It is about the size that I thinking of building as replacement for my current "cabinet."

Do you know what Fine Wood Working (FWW)  issue the plan is in? Could not find it on the FWW site.

PM me your email
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Nice!
Very nicely thought out and executed.
A very clean design.
I think this is difficult to do well.
You have done very well!
Ag
KLaz: just tried to send you a PM.  Wood.net says your PM is disabled and the PM could not be sent.
Here's a similar version of one from FWW by Jan Zoltowski.  Not as fancy as the one built by KLaz.  

Article
(02-10-2017, 01:16 PM)KLaz Wrote: Steve -

They actually stay closed on their own.  

Wow.  That's even more impressive.  I had to use magnets and a latch on the outside to make the doors on mine stay closed.  I'm guessing precision helps.

As I stare at your cabinet, I keep finding more tools.  Like the shooting plane hiding on the top shelf.

Steve
Very nice.

All these nice tool cabinet pictures make me feel like slacker for making a ATC.
Tools & Shops 2007.  Not sure of the sequence number.