Sanding Discs
Need to restock after about 3 years. Tend to buy in fairly large quanities. Small amounts usualyy shipping is high. Use 2 and 2 1/2" discs and holders. Do wood and corian bowls and vases. For the corian I sand up to 2000 grit. Have been buying from Vince's. Are his prices still reasonable, or who would you recommend.
Thanks
Do you power sand, hold the paper by hand, or use the self-powered things like Vince's sanding wonder? I've got to make a decision sometime soon.
We do segmented turning, not because it is easy, but because it is hard.
Vince still gets virtually all of my abrasive business.
Yep, I buy from Vince.
I have been using Vince for years. The blue discs he has just cut better than any others I have tried, especially for the price. He does come up with some different discs once in a while, and I still go back to the blue. I do use the 3 3/8 inch discs since there is over twice the surface area on them, and if it fits, then that is what I use.

robo hippy
Thanks. Sounds like Vince is still the place to go. I mostly power sand using a cheapy Harbor Freight 1/4" angle drill. Works great for this application. Probably a little weak for drilling,but has held up for at least 5 years now.
I am looking to resupply my discs, also. Who is Vince, and how do I contact him?
Thanks
Rick
Any government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul!
MAGA!!
http://vinceswoodnwonders.com/store/
also a happy customer...
(02-12-2017, 08:24 PM)NCPaladin Wrote: http://vinceswoodnwonders.com/store/
also a happy customer...

+11111
thanks for the link
Yes
Cool