Sitting pretty Cherry Stool !
I haven't posted much in quite a while so here you have some nice cherry left over from making bowls blanks this 1/4 sawn with my chain saw been drying under my bench for 9 years and I decided to try making some turned legs for a small natural edge bench with it. First spindles I've ever turnned other than a few practice pieces as I really only turn bowls and they matched pretty well after one practice piece. all feedback appreciated.

Attached Files Image(s)

Beautiful piece of wood and and a very nice job on those spindles. Keep up the good work.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Great looking stool! 
Rodney
Tim

Nice to see you posting in turning again and yes it looks great.  Do not give me your address or all of the fine cherry will go missing.  Being in iowa we do not have any cherry and the only two that I turned was from MM.  I will have to find several trees for us some time or trade some Black Walnut trees for some cherry trees.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.